Friday, December 23, 2011

1 Corinthians Worksheet - Chapter 2



Daily Reading Personal Application Questions

1 Corinthians Chapter 2
1. What can you apply to your life from today's reading?
2. What portion of this chapter stands out to you?
3. How would you describe the theme of the chapter to someone who does not know much about the Bible?
4. What example did you find to follow?
5. Was there an error (sin) you found to avoid?
6. Did you find a duty (command) to obey?
7. How will reading this chapter effect your life from now on?
8. Pick a verse to meditate on and try to memorize it.
9. Was there a promise to claim?
10. What is your summary and prayer today?
Observation Questions For
1 Corinthians Chapter 2
1) What two things did Paul not bring with him to Corinth? (1 Corinthians 2:1)
2) What two things did Paul determine to know while he was at Corinth? (I Corinthians 2:2)
3) Can you give three words that described Paul’s state of mind when he was at Corinth? (I Corinthians 2:3)
4) What was Paul’s motive for not using “enticing words of man’s wisdom” while he was at Corinth? (I Corinthians 2:4-5)
5) Where did Paul want the faith of the Corinthians to stand? (I Corinthians 2:5)
6) What does Paul say will become of worldly wisdom? (I Corinthians 2:6)
7) What would the princes of this world not have done had they known the hidden wisdom of God? (I Corinthians 2:8
8. Can you name the three parts of man that Paul quotes that knows not what God has prepared for those that love Him? (I Corinthians 2:9)
9) What are the two things that the Spirit searches? (I Corinthians 2:10)
10) What does Paul say had been received “that we might know the things that are fully given to us by God?” (I Corinthians 2:12)
11) Can the unsaved man receive the things of the Spirit of God and why not? (I Corinthians 2:14)
12) Who does Paul say is judged of no man? (I Corinthians 2:15)
13) Who does Paul say has the mind of Christ? (I Corinthians 2:16)

No comments:

Post a Comment