Sunday, December 25, 2011

1 Corinthians Worksheet - Chapter 3



Daily Reading Personal Application Questions

1 Corinthians Chapter 3


1. What can you apply to your life from today's reading?

2. What portion of this chapter stands out to you?
3. How would you describe the theme of the chapter to someone who does not know much about the Bible?
4. What example did you find to follow?
5. Was there an error (sin) you found to avoid?
6. Did you find a duty (command) to obey?
7. How will reading this chapter effect your life from now on?
8. Pick a verse to meditate on and try to memorize it.
9. Was there a promise to claim?
10. What is your summary and prayer today?
Observation Questions For
1 Corinthians Chapter 3
1) Who does Paul call “babes in Christ?” (I Corinthians 3:1)
2) What does Paul feed the brethren at Corinth instead of meat? (I Corinthians 3:2)
3) Can you name the three things that Paul found in the church at Corinth? (I Corinthians 3:3)
4) Who planted the seed of the gospel at Corinth? (I Corinthians 3:6)
5) Who watered the plant of the gospel at Corinth? (I Corinthians 3:6)
6) Who gave the increase of the gospel at Corinth? (I Corinthians 3:6)
7) Which is greater, the one who plants, or the one who waters? (I Corinthians 3:7)
8. What basis will each man be rewarded on? (I Corinthians 3:8
9) Who does Paul say is God’s husbandry as well as God’s building? (I Corinthians 3:9)
10) Who considered himself as a wise master builder? (I Corinthians 3:10)
11) What warning does Paul give the builders? (I Corinthians 3:10)
12) Who is the only true foundation? (I Corinthians 3:11)
13) What shall every man’s work be tried with? (I Corinthians 3:13)
14) If a man’s work abides on which he built upon it, what will he receive from God? (I Corinthians 3:14)
15) If any man’s work shall be burned, what will happen to him and his works? (I Corinthians 3:15)
16) Paul said that they were a temple of God, and what did he say dwells in this temple? (I Corinthians 3:16)
17) The wisdom of this world is what with God? (I Corinthians 3:19)
18.  In what are we not to glory according to Paul? (I Corinthians 3:21)
19) What is the mutual relation between the Corinthians and God? (I Corinthians 3:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment